Wednesday 10 March 2010

Free Christmas Love Poems

Christmas Love Poems to send to your loved one, whether girlfriend or boyfriend, husband or wife which are funny or loving and all are printable

Christmas Love Poems :Number1

Merry Christmas, Sweetheart
with you is where I want to be
Yet it seems our lives are complicated
for I am the one not free,

Yet the very best present
is the gift of one's self
I have given you a part of me
that has never belonged to anyone else.

So we can't be together this Christmas
yet our souls are not apart
for I have given you the best part of me
I have given you my heart.

Christmas Love Poems :Number2

On Christmas day
Let me not be alone
Let me celebrate this day
With you whom I love madly
You won't be back for awhile
And my heart misses you deeply
Please remember our date on Christmas!

Christmas Love Poems :Number3

Softness fills the air
People are getting friendlier
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks
But one thing I can be sure of
I'll be wrapped up in love
As we embrace the season together!

Christmas Love Poems :Number4

As this Christmas draws near
Memories of yester Christmases hold dear
Each filled with love, warmth, laughter and joy
Each year special and sweet because of you
For Christmas is the time to be touched
By the magic of merriment and your love

Christmas Love Poems :Number5

If it's up to me I'll bring you
To the most romantic faraway place
If it's up to me I'll buy you
The most expensive gift a man could afford
But for now let's us be happy
To have each other for Christmas!